Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 2 of 21

The hunger pangs continued today.  I definitely feel as though I'm dieting.  Not necessarily a good feeling!

Breakfast was a mixture of corn, ricotta and spinach leaves on rye toast.


Surprisingly tasty.

A banana for morning tea, followed by a salad for lunch consisting of tuna, baby potatoes, egg and green beans, dressed with lemon juice & yoghurt.  Very nice and also a fairly large serve.

Dinner was meant to be Chilli con Carne, but with a fridge bulging with leftovers and opened packets of chicken breasts and lamb cutlets, I opted for the lamb again tonight.


Drank more water than yesterday, but probably not two litres.  Again was unable to walk due to rain.
Have been away from home both yesterday and today, so am looking forward to staying put from tomorrow, and will get through my two litre water bottle.

Day 2, done and dusted.
Two down, nineteen to go!

2 comments:

  1. Yum looks good.
    I can see I am going to have to supplement the Hubster & the kiddoes with large side serves of Mashed potato, but nevertheless they will be eating the same evening meal as me. Is that what you are doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, it all looks delicious. Your photos are great too. April 4 will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete