Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 15 of 21

A little under the weather today, I had only a taste of scrambled egg for breakfast.

Lunch was to be a tuna, celery and dill sandwich.

Partly due to the fact that I need to fit in a town trip to replenish dietary supplies, and even more due to the fact that hams were smoked and cooked here yesterday, I substituted a Ham & Salad sanga for the prescribed tuna, celery & dill.


Dinner was Mustard Chicken with Potato Smash.
A fancy term for mashed potato with a little corn and spring onion thrown in.


A good day food wise, but drizzly rain prevented me walking again.

Day 15, done & dusted!
Fifteen days down, six to go.

2 comments:

  1. The variety of food is awesome..and still the walking is thwarted by rain. Your sandwich looks delicious. G and I shared a wagyu sub today - just to "test the product". His verdict - "average"; my verdict - "ok". I'm a real chicken teriyaki devotee at subway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you don't crash with the kid's flu//bug...and getting a bit of drizzle here - enough to move the calf onto the cement/patio (can't have gotten him this far to have him die of exposure!) where he promptly piddled. oh well, I'll deal with that - and more I am sure - in the morning!

    ReplyDelete