Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 14 of 21

After another monumental slip-up this evening, with an unexpected visit from one of the neighbours I'm nowhere near as much looking forward to tomorrow morning's weigh-in.

In a hurry to get back for post-ball clean-up this morning, I enjoyed some of last week's muesli for breakfast


instead of the recommended asparagus and scrambled eggs.
Which I've no doubt would have been lovely,
but time was of the essence.

Lunch was a very enjoyable Thai Prawn Salad


and then the best laid of plans
turned awry
with the arrival of one particularly wonderful neighbour.

Dinner was home grown pork cutlets with pototo bake and rocket/kumara salad.

And maybe a few too many drinks.

I wlil upadte second weak way-in tomorwwo moorning.

Day 14, done & dusted!
Fourteen down, seven to go.

2 comments:

  1. nothing wrong with the dinner you had - except it wasn't a "Wonder Meal"! ;-)

    and wow, 1.6kgs for the week! and don't forget all of that "incedental" excercise running around setting up the ball (I know how that goes, one nearly feels too exhausted to actually attend!)

    there will be nothing left of you by the end of three weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious on the drinks.
    OMG 1.6kgs in the second week. That is fabulous.
    I am really knuckling down this week to get a fantastic result too. This weekend included too many slip ups & a few too many vino's too. I am on a mission to not injest a drop this week.
    Ok I am unplugging til Sunday so can't wait to catch will all the goings on. I just had to check your progress first. Ha.
    Niki

    ReplyDelete