Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 10 of 21

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying this diet.
No more hunger, just beautiful satisfying meals.
And I haven't had a drink for ten days.
I can really feel that I've lost weight, which is extremely motivating in itself.

This morning's breakfast was beautiful.


Ricotta and banana on rye toast,
drizzled with honey
and sprinkled with cinnamon.

Lunch was a beef, mint and cucumber salad.


The salad was supposed to include rump steak, thinly sliced.
As we'd had roast beef last night, I opted for that re-heated.
I've no doubt it would have been nicer with sizzling hot rare rump,
but was lovely all the same.

Dinner was to be Cumin fish with roasted corn salsa.
As we came in late, and the rest of the team were having chicken pieces with caesar salad,
I opted for cumin fish and caesar salad.
Possibly not the best flavour combination,
but good enough.


Went for my forty minute walk, finally a little drier in these parts.
Feeling great.

Day 10, done and dusted!
Ten down, eleven to go.

1 comment:

  1. so pleased you've pushed through it and are doing well - for me the ball and the late night (ha! early morning!) have really thrown a spanner in the works - however shall plod along and get back on track....

    love how you are changing little bits and still making it all work for you!

    ReplyDelete