Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 12 of 21

People who don't drink are really missing out on some fantastic Friday nights.
In fact I'm not sure how they even know it's Friday.
All that said, I managed to get through my second Friday evening drinks-free.
Tough, but it's done.

Breakfast was to be the Bran & Cranberry Muesli (from last week) with sliced pear and yoghurt.


I passed on the pear and yoghurt and substituted half a banana.
Beautiful.
It's a surprisingly small serve, only 1/3 of a cup, yet is amazingly satisfying.

Lunch was a fairly stock standard egg sandwich.


The chives I was to add to the mashed egg mix, were a slimy mess in the bottom of my fridge.
Pass.
I also used multigrain bread instead of rye.

And dinner was beautiful.
So good, the kids had the same.


Ham, Tomato and Rocket Pizza.
Very tasty.

Couldn't walk today due to inclement conditions
...again!

Am drinking a lot of water, and really miss it when I don't.

Day 12, done and dusted!
Twelve down, nine to go.

1 comment:

  1. I don't really know how you have the patience to make such beautiful meals, each one so different. It actually all looks too yummy to be a diet so I'm glad it seems to be working for you. Maybe it's a little harder to get the variety in a household of one. I tend to eat the same thing, more or less, for a whole week to use the ingredients up!

    ReplyDelete