Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 18 of 21

I seem to have had a derailment from my 21 Day Plan.
Not so much in terms of eating badly,
just not following the book.

And the main reason being,
that we pulled out our oven and cooktop
two days ago,
meaning our only means of cooking at the moment
is the barbecue and an old electric frying pan.

So, I think I'm going to try for another seven days straight
from the book next week.

Should have my new oven in place over this weekend.

So Day 18 consisted of:
A small piece of steak for breakfast.
Half a ham sandwich for morning tea at school (cross country).
Lunch was a Breakfast Bean recipe from the book
(good warm food for a cool, drizzly day).
And dinner was steak and salad.

Day 18, done and dusted!
Eighteen down, three to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment