Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 23 of 21

Back on the wagon today.
A really enjoyable day of food, and with the sun finally shining in these parts managed to fit in a walk this afternoon as well.
Yesterday didn't quite go to plan with a town trip involved.

Breakfast today was an Egg & Bacon Pie
made by placing chopped bacon in a muffin tray
with an egg cracked on top
then baked in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Eaten on toast with chopped tomato on top
it was beautiful.

Something I'll make again for the kids.
Another very similar suggestion I've seen before is bread (crusts removed), pushed into the muffin tins to make a casing, then the chopped bacon & raw egg added and again baked.
The resulting bacon & egg pies are already made in a toast crust.

Lunch was delicious.

Chicken & Pumpkin Tortilla.
Beautiful.

And dinner was a Honey Lemon Prawn Stir-Fry


A huge serve that I could barely get through.

Feels good to be back on track.
Here's to a good week.

4 comments:

  1. hmm, that bacon and egg "pie" sound simple and easy, I hadn't come across it before and I think I might give it a go - I think the my fussy kids would like it!

    and go you, for keeping this going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your breakfast - well actually I like your lunch and dinner too but I'm gonna try your breakfast this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is all this from the WW book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane, yes all from the book.
    Unfortunately I've de-railed again. Hoping to get back on track today. The 21 day diet really works wonders, I just struggle with staying on plan. Beautiful food, although a little inconvenient when cooking for the family as well.
    I'll do a post later today.

    ReplyDelete